Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Holiday Rudolph the Reindeer Manicure

Happy Christmas Holiday season! I've jumped straight into the holiday mood this year and decided to bring you a cute and quick nail how to. Follow this simple tutorial and learn how to have adorable rudolph reindeer on your manicure too!

Items used:





If you decide to try this out, let me know how it goes! I always love to hear and see your feedback.

Love always,









DisclaimerAll products mentioned on this site were purchased by myself unless otherwise stated. I am not affiliated with any brand or company, nor do I receive any payment for my posts unless stated. Any, and all, opinions voiced on this blog are my own. I attempt to deliver honest and thoughtful opinions on all subjects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment