Friday, October 12, 2012

Autumn Nail Polish Trends

Hi all! Today I have a quick video highlighting my favorite fall nail polishes. I've included my most worn on trend varnishes... hope you enjoy!





butter LONDON "bluey" $14
Revlon "Steel-her heart" $5
Essie "demure vixen" $8
Sonia Kashuk "Two Cents" $5
OPI "I'm not really a waitress" $8
OPI "baguette me not" $8


What are your favorite fall finger adornments? Let me know!

Love always,








Disclaimer: All products mentioned on this site were purchased by myself unless otherwise stated. I am not affiliated with any brand or company, nor do I receive any payment for my posts unless stated. Any, and all, opinions voiced on this blog are my own. I attempt to deliver honest and thoughtful opinions on all subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment